Free and Reduced Meals Information
Beginning in August 2022, the U.S. Department of Agriculture Food and Nutrition Services Department will be transitioning to normal child nutrition operations. Please take a few moments to review what that means for meals during the 2022-2023 school year.
Breakfast and lunch will still be available to all students; however, they will not be free to all students. This means that families will need to complete the Free and Reduced Application to qualify for free or reduced-price meals. The students who do not qualify for free or reduced-price meals must pay full price for breakfast and lunch.
Meal prices for the 2022-2023 school year:
- Elementary Breakfast $1.25 Elementary Lunch $2.50
- Glenwood Breakfast $1.50 Glenwood Lunch $2.75
- Oakwood Breakfast $1.50 Oakwood Lunch $3.00
- GlenOak Breakfast $1.60 GlenOak Lunch $3.20
- Reduce students meal pricing- Lunch $.40 Breakfast - No Cost
- Free student meal pricing- No Cost
- Milk Increase from $.50 to $.60
- Adult Lunch Meal Pricing Increase from $4.00 to $4.50 (Please note: Adult meal pricing is regulated by the USDA)
To check your student’s account balance, complete a Free and Reduced Meal Application, or add money to your student’s account, please go to www.payschoolscentral.com. Payschools Central will close for the summer and reopen on August 1, 2022.
Questions can be directed to Jennifer Rex, Director of Nutrition Services, at 330-493-5569 or email@example.com.